Shavathon Hosts’ events will be taking place from Monday, 2nd March – Friday, 6th March 2020. We wish our Shavathon Hosts all the best with events – thank you for your support!
Please CLICK HERE to read the complete instructions in order to register your Shavathon Event. Read them carefully before placing your order below.
- Please note that it may take a while before the shop loads – your patience is appreciated.
- While you are following the instructions, you will be given an opportunity to create a user account, so that you can track your order´s progress – this must be done by all eShop Clients.
- If you try to create a new account and get the message “Email already registered”, simply click on the “Sign In” link, then on the “Forgot your password?” link to reset your account.
- Once you have created your account, you may access it by clicking on the `Sign In´ button (below right).
- eShop closes on 21st February 2020. No late orders will be accepted.
Track Your Order:
When you register & order products you create an account. You may access it by visiting the eShop and clicking on the ‘Sign In’ button, in order to track your order’s progress.
Please contact Maria Scholtz – email: email@example.com or cell: 083 280 0725
Public Benefit Organisation (PBO) number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 130001397
Non Profit Organisation Registration number – Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA): 000-524 NPO