Shavathon Online Fundraising Competition & Prizes
Take part in our Online Fundraising Champions Competition in support of Shavathon 2014 & win fantastic prizes… – you can double your support and funds you raise for Shavathon, by taking your fundraising efforts online.
Shavathon is all about showing solidarity with cancer survivors and raising vital funds to enable CANSA to support those affected by cancer.
Why Raise Funds Online?
Your online campaign could reach hundreds of potential donors via your email & social networking contacts, enabling you to raise far more funds than if you shaved or sprayed your hair, or even hosted an event. By taking your fundraising efforts online for Shavathon, you could potentially double the amount of money you could raise.
You can create an online fundraising project page and ask your friends, family and colleagues to make a donation online, because:
- you have pledged to shave your hair off;
- or to sport a wacky & wonderful hairdo;
- or to support someone you know fighting cancer;
- or in memory of a loved one…
The possibilities are endless! By sharing the link (URL) to your project page with your business & social contacts via email or your social networks, you’re bound to create an online buzz re the Shavathon cause.
Competition Prizes & Rules:
- Corporate Activists (taking part as a company or organisation) stand a chance to win a wellness & pampering day for staff, as well as having their logo displayed on the Shavathon Website’s Home Page for a year.
- Individual Activists could win a two night stay, for two, at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice in Cape Town, in one of their Superior Rooms. Transport between the airport and hotel will be sponsored by Enroute Tourism and Adventure Centre, if necessary.
Keep promoting your online fundraising project page’s link or URL until the 31st March 2014, when Individual & Corporate Online Champions who have raised the most, will be announced. See competition rules, terms & conditions here…
See other prizes up for grabs below:
- Ms Zoleka Mandela, breast cancer survivor’s book ‘Hope Whispers – A True Story’.
- Torsten Koehler, a testicular cancer survivor’s book ‘Love your Nuts’
- Hola Watches
- Fujifilm Cameras
- Montagu Dried Fruit & Nuts Hampers
- Wahl Clippers
- Paint brush sets
- Satin pillow cases
- CANSA’s ‘Life is Beautiful’ book regarding how to reduce cancer risk
- CANSA diaries & Wraps
- Montagu Dried Fruit & Nuts also sponsored 16 2D Ster Kinekor movie tickets for any movie shown at a cinema of your choice
What are you waiting for?
It’s easier than you think & step by step instructions and examples are provided!