Create Your Shavathon Online Fundraising Campaign
Become a Fundraising Champ for Shavathon 2017:
- All you need to create an online fundraising project page for CANSA, using GivenGain’s digital platform, is an email address or a Facebook account!
Stand a chance to win prizes (TBA soon)…
Setting Up Your Online Fundraising Page:
How it Works:
- Download: Tips – Creating your Online Fundraising Page & Promoting your Online Fundraiser (PDF)
- See what our Shavathon 2016 Online Fundraisers got up to in order to raise funds for care & support for cancer Survivors (patients) and loved ones
- See an example of an individual online fundraising page (Vicky Hyland) and a very successful group effort by individuals (Hair’s Angels) – more inspiration from 2015’s fundraisers here…
- Remember to direct your supporters to your fundraising page on a regular basis – ongoing promotion is key to your success as an online fundraiser!
Beards & Moustaches:
While we truly appreciate your efforts to support CANSA, please note the following…
- If you wish to sign up as Mo Bro or Sista & raise funds online for CANSA’s Movember Campaign, you may only do so on the Movember Website and not via CANSA’s online fundraising projects, on the GivenGain fundraising platform.
- Activist Pages created on the GivenGain platform in support of Movember, will be removed.
- Please also note, that due to CANSA’s agreement with Movember, we will also remove any Activist Pages which involve the growth or removal of facial hair, as this may only take place during the Movember Campaign, according to stipulations as laid out on the Movember Website.
About GivenGain’s Digital Online Fundraising Platform:
Using GivenGain’s digital platform you can:
- Create your own Online Fundraising Activist Page for one of our Online Shavathon Projects – individual or corporate.
- The project page you create will reflect your motivation and goals for your fundraising campaign.
- The donation slider on your project page will show online donations you receive in real time.
- Donors supporting your project page can also leave comments and engage with you on your project page.
- You can post updates on your campaign by commenting, adding photo’s or video clips and your posts can automatically be shared on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We Need YOUR Support to Help Those Affected by Cancer:
Create your own online fundraising project right now and mobilise your family, friends, colleagues and community to support you! In doing so you are helping CANSA to fight cancer and to support those affected by cancer! Read more about how funds YOU raise are helping CANSA achieve these goals…